Thursday 7 May 2009

Pictures From Sweden

Nikon FM, Nikon 80-200mm f4, Fuji superia 200


I Recently had a spare half day in Sweden so I took the camera out and explored some of the islands around Göteborg. These island are quite stunning and I was blessed with plenty of the famous Scandinavian light. I took a ferry out to an island called Donso, which is to the south. The islands are very quiet many don't even have roads this one has a small nature reserve so I took a stroll round here.



This church is in the centre of the island community, I was struck by how clean and simple it is architecturally compared to our much older English churches.

Nikon FM, Nikon 50mm f1.8, Fuji superia 200

Some time later I came across this log sitting on a rock I just found it an interesting subject.

Nikon FM, Nikon 80-200m f4, Fuji superia 200

After a while the path came round to face out to sea, the view was stunning and the light fantastic, I spent so long looking at it I nearly missed this amazing lake behind me, the combination of the colour of the trees and bushes with the cool grey of the rocks made for a striking scene.

Nikon FM, Nikon 50mm f1.8, Fuji superia 200

No comments:

Post a Comment