So far there is:
- Nikon FM black body
- 50mm f1.8 Nikkor
- 28mm f2.8 Clubman
- 70-200 f5.6 intercity (?)
- 2x Teleconverter
- Gossen "sixtino" light meter
- Nissin tw360 flash including coloured gel set and remote triggers
- Wotan V250 studio flash
- Sunpack Auto 321 flash
- 1000W Lamp with grip and tripod mounts
- Bunch of filters (orange, green, blue, UV etc)
- Tripod flash mounts
- Hotshoe mounts and cables
- Remote release cable
Box full of other odds and sods!
All of it is in near mint condition, so far I’ve run a film through the camera just to check it all works OK and given everything a good (and careful) clean. The FM is fantastic to use really solid and a few of the pictures I took on that first film are really sharp, the others are crap due to user error!
Here are a few of those pictures, and before anyone says "they're a bit yellow" I know, I have since found out that I am supposed to use one of those filters I found in the box to adjust for tungsten light! The film was cheap Kodak 400 asa so a bit grainy but I have since used a couple of decent Fuji 200 asa films so when i get those back I'll post the results here.